Keds girls Original Champion CVO Sneaker
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Premium leather and textile uppers
- Lace up closure for secure fit and rubber outsole for traction
- Memory foam footbed for all-day comfort and support
Classic heritage styling since 1916. With a colorful collection hues for every outfit and outing, the Champion is a classic shoe that works all year round. A breathable lining and lightweight construction will take girls from the classroom to the playground in comfort.
In 1916, the Keds brand was introduced by the U.S. Rubber Company as the first national athletic and lifestyle footwear brand. At this time, the shoes were called sneakers, a term invented in late 1916 because the rubber soles made the shoes quiet. Worn by Olympic soccer players, scores of National and International tennis champions, and many college athletes, Keds was coined the shoe of champions because of its reputation as America's premier athletic brand. Not only was Keds a leading athletic brand, it was also the brand of choice for leading style icons due to its classic, stylish, and authentic characteristics.
- Package Dimensions : 9.7 x 5.7 x 3.8 inches; 5 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-child
- Date First Available : October 4, 2005
- Manufacturer : Keds